The latest member of the Application Suite is the myMail application.
It is targeted to become a *full* mail client to support:
* multiple accounts (POP3, SMTP, IMAP) - compatible with Apple Mail/.Mac
* multiple folders with same .mbox format as MacOS X 10.4
* mail filter rules compatible with Apple-Mail
* trainable Junk filter (plugin)
* ASCII, RTF, HTML message body
* multiple attachments
* integration with the address book and calendar (for invitations to appointments)
* multiple Signature templates
* transparent support for WLAN/GPRS (through the libraries/kernel)
* receive Short Messages through GSM to the Inbox
* times pull mechanism or SMS triggered push mail
* play sound for new arrived mails
* iSyncing mail settings with the Desktop Mac or a Powerbook
The idea is to provide sort of ".Mac Inbox in your pocket", like a Blackberry does.